These are the image guidelines and policy
• When you submit artwork, only submit images you can legally share.
• Image specs:
- Minimum dimension: 250 pixels width and 250 pixels height.
- Maximum dimension: 500 pixels width and 500 pixels height.
- Resolution: 72 dpi.
- Color mode: RGB.
- Format: 24 bit PNG image (no alpha).
- Maximum size: 1 MB
• Make sure that any isotype or logo is in the center of the artwork, as shown below. In case you don´t have an isotype that fits en the square area, and your logo or mark is too long, we recommend using a symbol or the first letter of your logo instead of the whole logo so it fits better in the square box format.
• We recommend using a contrasted background color other than white.
• Tip: you can use this PSD templateto create your logo image.
• Images cannot contain any of the following:
- Website addresses
- The words “Latch”, “ElevenPaths” or “Telefonica Digital Identity & Privacy”
- References to illegal drugs, profanity, or violence
- Images or language that could be construed as racist, misogynist, or homophobic.
- Imagery depicting sex, violence, gore, drugs, explicit language, or hate themes.
- Nazi symbolism restricted by the Strafgesetzbuch section 86a, if the content is visible in DE, AT, or CH
Note: Images that do not meet the guidelines, or do not meet our presentation standards, will not be used.