To upgrade a SealSign server installation to Sealsign 3.2 version follow these steps:
- Make a copy of current *.config files.
- Review pool and site configuration of each application for later steps
- Review each application security settings for later steps
- Uninstall current versión.
- Upgrade your database schema. On the scripts subfolder, from the new version installation folder, there are several migration scripts (called 'Migration to SealSignDSSvXXXX.sql). Execute, in order, all migration scripts from your current versión to the last script.
- Install 3.2 versión. During the installation, don't forget to select the same web site and application pool from the previous version.
- Apply same security settings from step 3
- Overwrite *.config files with the *.config files copied in step 1. Be sure to restore each *.config file to the correct application directory.